| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kovel’ in July is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 81mm (3.2in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 15:27 long and the longest day is 16:30 long with an average length of 16:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Kovel’ July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kovel’, Ukraine
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kovel’:
- Varena, Lithuania - 337.2 kms (209.5 miles) N
- Suwalki, Poland - 344.5 kms (214.1 miles) NNW
- Grodno, Belarus - 268.7 kms (166.9 miles) N
- Bialystok, Poland - 234.2 kms (145.6 miles) NNW
- Warsaw, Poland - 277.3 kms (172.3 miles) WNW
- Brest, Belarus - 121.4 kms (75.5 miles) NW
- Zamosc, Poland - 118.4 kms (73.6 miles) WSW
- Sandomierz, Poland - 215.7 kms (134.1 miles) WSW
- L'Vov, Ukraine - 164.1 kms (102 miles) SSW
- Przemysl, Poland - 207.2 kms (128.8 miles) SW
- Ivano-Frankovsk, Ukraine - 251 kms (156 miles) S
- Uzgorod, Ukraine - 335.3 kms (208.3 miles) SSW